89 - Civil Rights Complaint Policy and Complaint Procedure for Student(s) Complaints Against Adult(s) (Historical Note to §8-89-11)
- Historical Note -
- §8-89-1 - Policy and purpose.
- §8-89-2 - Definitions.
- §8-89-3 - Applicability.
- § 8-89-4 - Severability.
- §8-89-5 - Reporting requirements.
- §8-89-6 - Complaint and investigative procedure.
- §8-89-7 - Continued investigation.
- §8-89-8 - Retaliation prohibited.
- §8-89-9 - Right to seek other relief.
- §8-89-10 - Language assistance, writing assistance, or reasonable accommodation.
- §8-89-11 - Student's right to privacy.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.