Idaho Admin. Code r. 16.03.09.004 - INCORPORATION BY REFERENCE
Current through August 30, 2021
The following are incorporated by reference in this chapter of rules: (7-1-21)T
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
004. INCORPORATION BY REFERENCE.
The following are incorporated by reference in this chapter of rules: (3-30-07)
01. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA): Medicaid Guidance for Speech- Language Pathology Services. The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (2004) Medicaid Guidance for Speech-Language Pathology Services: Addressing the "Under the Direction of" Rule technical report is available on the internet at: http://www.asha.org/policy/ps2004-00098.htm. The report may also be obtained at the ASHA National Office, 2200 Research Boulevard, Rockville, MD 20850-3289, telephone (301) 296-5700. (3-29-10)
02. DSM-5. American Psychiatric Association: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, (DSM-5) Arlington, VA, American Psychiatric Association, 2013. A copy of the manual is available for public review at the Department of Health and Welfare, 450 West State Street, Boise, Idaho, 83702. (3-20-14)
03. Estimated Useful Lives of Depreciable Hospital Assets, 2004 Revised Edition, Guidelines Lives. This document may be obtained from American Hospital Publishing, Inc., 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60611. (3-30-07)
04. Medicare Durable Medical Equipment Medicare Administrative Contractor Jurisdiction D Supplier Manual 2016, As Amended (CMS/Medicare DME Coverage Manual). Since the supplier manual is amended on a quarterly basis by CMS, the current year's manual is being incorporated by reference, as amended, to allow for the incorporation of the most recent amendments to the manual. The full text of the CMS/Medicare DME Coverage Manual is available via the Internet at https://med.noridianmedicare.com/web/jddme/education/supplier- manual. (7-1-17)
05. Provider Reimbursement Manual (PRM). The Provider Reimbursement Manual (PRM), Part I and Part II (CMS Publication 15-1 and 15-2), is available on the CMS website at https://www.cms.gov/Regulations- and-Guidance/Guidance/Manuals/Paper-Based-Manuals.html. (3-30-07)
06. Travel Policies and Procedures of the Idaho State Board of Examiners. The text of "Idaho State Travel Policies and Procedures of the Idaho State Board of Examiners," Appendices A and B, June 13, 2000, is available at the Office of the State Controller, 700 W. State St., 5th Fl., Box 83720, Boise, Idaho 83720-0011 or on the Internet at http://www.sco.idaho.gov. (3-30-07)