Idaho Admin. Code r. 24.28.01.326 - ESTABLISHMENT AND FACILITY CHANGES IN OWNERSHIP OR LOCATION
Current through August 30, 2021
Whenever a change of ownership or fixed location of an establishment or facility occurs, an original license fee must be paid and compliance with all rules concerning a new establishment or facility must be met before a new license or registration will be issued. Establishment and facility licenses or registration are not transferable. (7-1-21)T
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
326. ESTABLISHMENT CHANGES IN OWNERSHIP OR LOCATION.
Whenever a change of ownership or fixed location of an establishment occurs, an original license fee must be paid and compliance with all rules concerning a new establishment must be met before a new license will be issued. Establishment licenses are not transferable. (4-1-19)
01. Board Must Be Informed of All Changes. The Board must be informed in writing of any and all changes of ownership and location of establishments. (4-1-19)
02. Deletion of an Owner. Deletion of an owner in a multiple ownership may be effected by filing a written statement with the Board signed by the person withdrawing and the remaining owner(s). (4-1-19)
03. Transfer of Ownership. If the transfer involves change of corporate structure or deleting one (1) or more owners, a written notarized statement signed by all former owners as registered with the Board shall be accepted. (4-1-19)
04. Addition of an Owner. Addition of an owner to a multiple ownership constitutes a change in ownership and the requirements for a new establishment apply. (4-1-19)
05. Out of Business. Whenever any establishment ceases operation at the licensed location, the owner(s) or authorized agent of the establishment shall notify the Board by submitting: (4-1-19)
a. A signed letter by the owner(s) or authorized agent advising that the establishment is out of business; or (4-1-19)
b. The establishment license bearing the signature of the owner(s) or authorized agent and marked out-of-business; or (4-1-19)
c. For a contiguous establishment license, a signed statement by the associated primary establishment advising that the contiguous establishment is out of business. (4-1-19)
d. In the event that the Board has not been notified about the cessation of operations pursuant to this rule and documentation or evidence has been obtained that an establishment has ceased operation at the licensed location, the Board may cancel the establishment license upon a thirty (30) day written notice to the owner(s) or authorized agent of the establishment. (4-1-19)
06. License Status. A new primary establishment license will not be issued for any location that is currently licensed as a primary establishment at the time of application. (4-1-19)