Idaho Admin. Code r. 24.28.01.328 - RETAIL THERMAL STYLING EQUIPMENT DEALER REGISTRATION
Current through August 30, 2021
The Board may grant a registration as a retail thermal styling equipment dealer to an applicant who meets the following requirements: (7-1-21)T
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
328. RETAIL THERMAL STYLING EQUIPMENT DEALER REGISTRATION.
The Board may grant a registration as a retail thermal styling equipment dealer to an applicant who completes an application as set forth in Section 200 of these rules, pay the required fee, and meet the following requirements: (4-1-19)
01. Training. The dealer is responsible to train all employees on the proper and safe use of the thermal styling equipment and all disinfection related to the demonstration of the equipment prior to permitting an employee's use of the equipment on customers. (4-1-19)
02. Requirements. All retail thermal styling equipment dealers shall provide the equipment and supplies necessary to perform any demonstration of the thermal styling equipment. The area where the demonstration is being performed must have: (4-1-19)
a. Disinfectants, as defined in these rules; and (4-1-19)
b. First-aid kit. (4-1-19)
03. Change in Ownership or Location. Registrations are not transferable. Whenever a change of ownership or location of a facility occurs, a new application for a registration must be submitted together with the required fee to the Board, and all the facility requirements must be met. (4-1-19)
04. Cessation of Operation. Whenever any facility ceases operation at the licensed location, the owner(s) shall notify the Board in writing that the facility is out of business and the registration shall be submitted to the Bureau. In the event that the Board has not been notified about the cessation of operations pursuant to this rule and documentation or evidence has been obtained that the facility has ceased operation at the registered location, the Board may cancel the facility registration upon a thirty (30) day written notice to the owner(s) or authorized agent of the facility. (4-1-19)