Idaho Admin. Code r. 24.28.01.710 - PRACTICE OUTSIDE OF A LICENSED ESTABLISHMENT
Current through August 30, 2021
All licensees and certificants must practice in a place or establishment that is licensed for such practice, except as provided for in Section 54-5804, Idaho Code, or when the services provided by the licensee or certificant are limited to the following: (7-1-21)T
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
710. PRACTICE OUTSIDE OF A LICENSED ESTABLISHMENT.
All licensees and certificants must practice in a place or establishment that is licensed for such practice, except as provided for in Section 54-5804, Idaho Code, or when the services provided by the licensee or certificant are limited to the following: (4-1-19)
01. Hair Styling. Arranging, styling, dressing of the hair. Trimming of the hair may be performed when it is incidental to the arranging, styling, or dressing of the hair, including facial hair such as beards, mustaches, and eyebrows. (4-1-19)
02. Coloring. Wash out topical color, tinted powder, spray or chalk to temporarily camouflage the hair.
03. Extensions. Application of extensions with non-permanent adhesive or thread, such as clip in hair, halos, wig and toupees. (4-1-19)
04. Temporary Hair Removal. Tweezing of hairs on the face and neck. (4-1-19)
05. Cleansing. Cleansing of the face for the limited purpose of removing makeup and debris and cosmetic preparations for the application of makeup. (4-1-19)
06. Nail Services. Application of nail polish by painting without the use of a lamp or light, removal of polish that is incidental to the painting of the nail, and shaping of the nail with a single-use emery board. (4-1-19)
07. Makeup Application. Application of makeup. (4-1-19)
08. Safety and Disinfection. All licensees and certificants must comply with the safety and disinfection rules applicable to the services being performed, regardless of the location where the services are performed. (4-1-19)