Idaho Admin. Code r. - TEMPORARY PERMIT

Current through August 30, 2021

01. Eligibility. (7-1-21)T
a. Any one (1) or more of the following shall be considered as minimum evidence that the applicant is qualified to hold a temporary permit: (7-1-21)T
i. Hold a Certificate of Merit Reporter (RMR) issued by the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA); (7-1-21)T
ii. Hold a Certificate of Registered Professional Reporter (RPR) issued by the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA); (7-1-21)T
iii. Hold a Certified Shorthand Reporter certificate, or its equivalent, in good standing from another state; (7-1-21)T
iv. Hold a diploma or certificate of completion of all requirements to graduate from a National Court Reporter Association (NCRA) approved school; (7-1-21)T
v. Has otherwise demonstrated his/her proficiency by a certificate from an agency from another state. (7-1-21)T
b. The applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent. (7-1-21)T
02. Permit. All temporary permits shall be issued for a period of one (1) year and may be renewable for a single additional year if, before the permit expires, the permit holder: (7-1-21)T
a. Submits a written renewal request to the Board; (7-1-21)T
b. Establishes that they have passed at least one (1) skills segment of the Idaho Certified Shorthand Reporter Examination, the Registered Professional Reporter Examination (RPR), or the Registered Merit Reporter Examination (RMR); and (7-1-21)T
c. Pays the required fees as set forth in this Chapter. (7-1-21)T


Idaho Admin. Code r.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.