Sec. 1417.30 - Who May Make Objections

ยง 1417.30. Who May Make Objections

Complaints of what occurs in a race in so far as they apply to horse or jockey must be made by the owner, trainer or jockey of the horse alleged to be aggrieved, and must be made to the clerk of the scales or the stewards before or immediately after the jockey has been weighed in.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.