Sec. 332.50 - General Information
§ 332.50. General Information
The general information shall include each of the following:
a) Identity of the applicant, including:
1) The full name, address, telephone number, and description of the business or occupation of the applicant;
2) If the applicant is a partnership, the name and address of each partner and the principal location where the partnership does business;
3) If the applicant is a corporation or an unincorporated association, the state where it is incorporated or organized, the principal location where it does business, and the names and addresses of its directors and principal officers; and
4) If the applicant is acting as an agent or representative of another person in filing the application, all information required under this subsection shall be supplied with respect to the other person.
b) Qualifications of the applicant:
1) The organizational structure of the applicant, both offsite and onsite, including a description of lines of authority and assignments of responsibilities, whether in the form of administrative directives, contract provisions, or otherwise;
2) The technical qualifications, including training and experience, of the applicant and members of the applicant's staff to engage in the proposed activities. Minimum training and experience requirements for personnel filling positions described in response to the requirements of subsection (b)(1) shall be provided;
3) A description of the applicant's program for training personnel to execute job functions in a manner consistent with the requirements of this Part and 32 Ill. Adm. Code 310, 320, 330, 340, 341, and 400.
4) The plan to maintain trained personnel to carry out;
A) Receipt, possession and transfer of source and byproduct material;
B) Source material milling;
C) Disposition of byproduct material; and
D) Closure of the licensed site, surface impoundments, and disposal areas.
c) A description of:
1) The location of the proposed source material milling facility, and byproduct material surface impoundments and disposal areas;
2) The general character of the proposed activities;
3) The types and quantities of ores, source material and byproduct material to be received, possessed, stored, transferred, or disposed of;
4) The proposed milling facilities, equipment, surface impoundment and disposal area conceptual design, and size of the licensed site through closure; and
5) The proposed schedules for construction, receipt of ores, the first processing of ores, expansion or increased capacity potential over and above the planned facilities, and the anticipated operational lifetime of the source material milling facility and surface impoundments.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.