Sec. 1295.75 - Fees
§ 1295.75. Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department for the administration of the Act and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license is $250.
2) The fee for application as a continuing education sponsor is $250. State colleges, universities, and State agencies are exempt from payment of this fee.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for the renewal of a license shall be calculated at the rate of $125 per year.
2) The fee for renewal as a continuing education sponsor is $125 for the renewal period.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $20 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, but not to exceed $600.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license, for a license that has been lost or destroyed or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Department records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee to have the scoring of an examination authorized by the Department reviewed and verified is $20 plus any fees charged by the applicable testing service.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
6) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as naprapaths in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.(
Added at 27 Ill. Reg. 7803, effective April 21, 2003)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.