Sec. 1310.65 - Fees
§ 1310.65. Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees.
1) The fee for application for a license as a nursing home administrator is $100. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Department or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Department or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
2) The application fee for a license as a nursing home administrator certified or licensed under the laws of another jurisdiction is $150.
3) The application fee for a temporary license as provided for in the Act is $75.
4) The application fee for a continuing education sponsor is $500. State agencies, State colleges and State universities in Illinois shall be exempt from this fee.
b) Renewal Fees.
1) The fee for the renewal of a license shall be calculated at the rate of $50 per year.
2) The fee for renewal as a continuing education sponsor shall be calculated at the rate of $250 per year.
c) General Fees.
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $20 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license, for a license which has been lost or destroyed or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address other than during the renewal period is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Department records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee to have the scoring of an examination administered by the Department reviewed and verified is $20, plus any fee charged by the testing service.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing such certificate.
6) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as nursing home administrators in this State shall be the actual cost of producing such a roster.(
Added at 22 Ill. Reg. 3887, effective February 5, 1998)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.