Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS
- § 1301.510 - Inspection of Records
- § 1301.511 - Copying of Records; Fees
- § 1301.512 - Reduction and Waiver of Fees
- § 1301.520 - Copies of Public Records (Repealed)
- § 1301.530 - General Materials Available from the Office of the Commissioner (Repealed)
- Appendix A - Fee Schedule for Duplication and Certification of Records, version 39
- ILLUSTRATION A - Request for Public Records (Repealed), version 4
- ILLUSTRATION B - Denial of Request for Public Records (Repealed), version 3
- ILLUSTRATION C - Partial Approval of Request for Public Records (Repealed), version 3
- ILLUSTRATION D - Deferral of Response to Request for Public Records (Repealed), version 3
- ILLUSTRATION E - FOIA Appeal - Director's Response (Repealed), version 3
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.