Part 1755 - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE ILLINOIS CRIMINAL JUSTICE INFORMATION AUTHORITY
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 1755.100 to 1755.105)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (§ 1755.200 to 1755.210)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (§ 1755.300 to 1755.315)
- Subpart D - AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (§ 1755.400 to 1755.435)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (§ 1755.500 to 1755.510)
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [ 5 ILCS 140/3(h) ], implementing Section 7(o) of the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Act [ 20 ILCS 3930/7(o) ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [ 5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.