Subpart D - PROCEDURES FOR CLAIMING AND DETERMINING THAT PUBLIC RECORDS ARE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE
- § 1828.401 - Claims by Submitters that Public Records are Exempt from Disclosure
- § 1828.402 - Agency Review of Claims of Exemption from Disclosure
- § 1828.403 - Agency Actions Following a Determination that a Public Record is Not Exempt from Disclosure
- § 1828.404 - Agency Actions Following a Determination that a Public Record is Exempt from Disclosure
- § 1828.405 - Review of Agency Determination
- § 1828.406 - Agency's Treatment of Public Record Claimed or Determined To Be Exempt from Disclosure
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.