Part 1901 - ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 1901.110 to 1901.120)
- Subpart B - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 1901.210 to 1901.220)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR AUTHORITY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 1901.310 to 1901.320)
- Subpart D - AUTHORITY PROCEDURES FOR APPEAL OF A DENIAL (§ 1901.410 to 1901.420)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING PUBLIC RECORDS TO REQUESTORS (§ 1901.510 to 1901.530)
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 17300, effective September 11, 1984; amended at 20 Ill. Reg. 358, effective December 26, 1995.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Freedom of Information Act [5 ILCS 140/1 et seq.] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.