Part 1951 - ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 1951.110 to 1951.120)
- Subpart B - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 1951.210 to 1951.220)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR THE ILLINOIS STATE HISTORICAL LIBRARY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 1951.310 to 1951.320)
- Subpart D - PROCEDURES FOR APPEAL OF A DENIAL (§ 1951.410 to 1951.420)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING PUBLIC RECORDS TO REQUESTORS (§ 1951.510 to 1951.530)
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 11354, effective July 1, 1984.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by The Freedom of Information Act (Supp. to Ill. Rev. Stat. 1983, ch. 116, pars. 201) and Section 4.01 of The Illinois Administrative Procedure Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1983, ch. 127, par. 1004.01 ).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.