Part 2026 - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE WORKERS' COMPENSATION COMMISSION
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 2026.100 to 2026.115)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (§ 2026.200 to 2026.235)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE COMMISSION (§ 2026.300 to 2026.325)
- Subpart D - COMMISSION RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (§ 2026.400 to 2026.475)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTORS (§ 2026.500 to 2026.525)
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 15451, effective August 10, 1984.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [ 5 ILCS 140/3(h) ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [ 5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.