Part 2251 - ACCESS TO PUBLIC RECORDS OF THE ILLINOIS RACING BOARD (Repealed)
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (Repealed) (§ 2251.101 to 2251.102)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (Repealed) (§ 2251.201 to 2251.203)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE BOARD (Repealed) (§ 2251.301 to 2251.303)
- Subpart D - BOARD RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (Repealed) (§ 2251.401 to 2251.407)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (Repealed) (§ 2251.501 to 2251.503)
Adopted at 9 Ill. Reg. 7168, effective May 2, 1985; old Part repealed and new Part adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 12717, effective August 1, 2000; old Part repealed and new Part adopted at 34 Ill. Reg. 6189, effective April 16, 2010; amended at 34 Ill. Reg. 10168, effective July 1, 2010.
AUTHORITY: Implementing the Freedom of Information Act [5 ILCS 140 ] and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act, Section 9(b) of the Illinois Horse Racing Act of 1975 [230 ILCS 5/9(b) ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.