Part 2700 - ORGANIZATION, RULEMAKING, AND PUBLIC ACCESS
- § 2700.10 - Definitions and Abbreviations
- § 2700.13 - Agency's Powers and Duties
- § 2700.15 - Rulemaking
- § 2700.20 - Distribution of Rules
- § 2700.25 - Office Location
- § 2700.26 - Office Hours for Public Access
- § 2700.27 - Agency Clerk and Official Custodian of Files
- Appendix A - Office of Public Counsel Organizational Chart, version 75
Adopted at 14 Ill. Reg 11982, effective July 10, 1990.
AUTHORITY: Implementing the Freedom of Information Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 116, pars. 201 et seq.) and the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 127, par. 1005-15), and authorized by the Public Utilities Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 111 2/3, par. 11-205).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.