Part 751 - ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 751.10 to 751.20)
- Subpart B - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 751.30 to 751.40)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR DEPARTMENT RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 751.50 to 751.60)
- Subpart D - PROCEDURES FOR APPEAL OF A DENIAL (§ 751.70 to 751.80)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING PUBLIC RECORDS TO REQUESTORS (§ 751.90 to 751.110)
Adopted and codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 12097, effective July 1, 1984; amended at 32 Ill. Reg. 8911, effective June 6, 2008.
AUTHORITY: Implementing the Freedom of Information Act [5 ILCS 140 ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100/5-15 ] and authorized by Section 5-625 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois [20 ILCS 5/5-625 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.