Part 801 - ACCESS TO INFORMATION OF DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND COMMUNITY AFFAIRS
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 801.101 to 801.102)
- Subpart B - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 801.201 to 801.202)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR DEPARTMENT RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 801.301 to 801.302)
- Subpart D - PROCEDURES FOR APPEAL OF A DENIAL (§ 801.401 to 801.402)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING PUBLIC RECORDS TO REQUESTORS (§ 801.501 to 801.503)
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 15998, effective August 21, 1984; amended at 10 Ill. Reg. 20494, effective December 2, 1986.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by The Freedom of Information Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1985, ch. 116, par. 201 et seq.).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.