Part 1250 - OPERATION OF MOTOR VEHICLES
- § 1250.10 - Specific Exemptions
- § 1250.20 - Vehicular Emergencies
- § 1250.30 - Adverse Driving Conditions
- § 1250.40 - Road Maintenance
- § 1250.50 - Unusual Temporary Demands
- § 1250.60 - Disaster Relief
Filed and effective April 5, 1971; codified at 7 Ill. Reg. 9558. recodified from the Department of Law Enforcement to the Department of State Police at 10 Ill. Reg. 3282.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 11-1419 of the Illinois Vehicle Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 95½, par. 11-1419).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.