Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- § 1286.10 - Definitions
- § 1286.20 - Grievances
- § 1286.30 - Additional Testing
- § 1286.40 - Conversion of a Blood Serum or Blood Plasma Alcohol Concentration to a Whole Blood Equivalent
- § 1286.50 - Passive Sensors
- § 1286.60 - Department Notification
- § 1286.70 - Maintenance of Records for Approved Evidentiary Instruments
- § 1286.75 - Subpoena Procedure for Evidentiary Instruments
- § 1286.80 - Installation of Approved Stationary Evidentiary Instruments, Ethernet Connectivity, and Logbook and Portable Evidentiary Instrument Availability
- § 1286.90 - Reporting Laboratory Results
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.