Part 1730 - MANDATORY FIREARMS TRAINING FOR PEACE OFFICERS
- § 1730.10 - Definitions
- § 1730.20 - Officer's Responsibilities
- § 1730.30 - Course Requirements
- § 1730.40 - Responsibilities of the County or Municipality
- § 1730.50 - Responsibilities of the Board
- Appendix A - Annual Firearm Qualification Course-of-Fire, version 5
Filed and effective January 8, 1976; codified at 7 Ill. Reg. 11233; amended at 32 Ill. Reg. 3284, effective February 22, 2008.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Peace Officer Firearm Training Act [50 ILCS 710 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.