Subpart A - SCHOOL APPROVAL
- § 1095.10 - Introduction
- § 1095.20 - Institutions Required to Receive Approval
- § 1095.30 - Definitions
- § 1095.40 - Criteria for Evaluation of the Application for a Permit of Approval
- § 1095.50 - Procedures for Obtaining a Permit of Approval
- § 1095.60 - Criteria for Evaluation of the Application for a New Program
- § 1095.70 - Requirements for Technologically Mediated Instruction Offered from a Distance
- § 1095.80 - Procedures for Obtaining Approval to Offer One or More New Certificates
- § 1095.90 - Change of Location
- § 1095.100 - Classroom Extension
- § 1095.110 - Change of Ownership
- § 1095.120 - School Application and Renewal Fees
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.