Part 1600 - STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF EAST SAINT LOUIS (Repealed)
- Subpart A - FREQUENTLY USED TERMS (Repealed) (§ 1600.10)
- Subpart B - FILING, AMENDMENTS, VARIANCES AND VALIDITY (Repealed) (§ 1600.210 to 1600.240)
- Subpart C - ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION (Repealed) (§ 1600.305 to 1600.390)
- Subpart D - FINANCE (Repealed) (§ 1600.405 to 1600.495)
- Subpart E - MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (Repealed) (§ 1600.510)
- Subpart F - FACILITIES, EQUIPMENT AND SECURITY (Repealed) (§ 1600.610 to 1600.690)
- Subpart G - SALARY SCALE OF PROFESSIONAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONNEL (Repealed) (§ 1600.710 to 1600.780)
- Subpart H - REGULATIONS FOR COLLECTIVE BARGAINING BY COLLEGE EMPLOYEES (Repealed) (§ 1600.810 to 1600.820)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 7 Ill. Reg. 5318, effective April 12, 1983; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 1694.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 4-1 et seq. and authorized by Section 4-6(d) of the Public Community College Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 122, pars. 104-1 et seq. and 104-6(d)).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.