Subpart A - GENERAL
- § 256.100 - Purpose and Scope
- § 256.110 - Applicability
- § 256.111 - Definitions
- § 256.112 - Eligible Applicants
- § 256.113 - Local Uses of Funds
- § 256.120 - Allocation of Funds
- § 256.130 - Application for Funding
- § 256.150 - Program Monitoring
- § 256.160 - Career and Technical Education Programs
- § 256.161 - College and Career Guidance
- § 256.162 - Additional Program Components for Elementary Career Exploration Programs
- § 256.164 - Additional Program Components for State Institutions that Serve Students from Special Populations
- § 256.165 - Additional Program Components for Workplace Learning Programs
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.