Subpart B - BEGINNING TEACHER INDUCTION GRANT PROGRAM
- § 65.110 - Purpose and Applicability
- § 65.120 - Eligible Applicants
- § 65.130 - Program Specifications
- § 65.140 - Initial Application Procedure
- § 65.150 - Criteria for the Review of Initial Applications
- § 65.155 - Application Content and Approval for Continuation Programs
- § 65.160 - Allocation of Funds
- § 65.170 - Terms of the Grant
- Appendix A - Illinois Standards of Quality and Effectiveness for Beginning Teacher Induction Programs, version 7
- Appendix B - Illinois Induction Program Continuum, version 4
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.