Part 110 - ADMINISTRATION OF THE ILLINOIS INDUSTRIAL COAL UTILIZATION PROGRAM
- § 110.10 - Purpose and Scope
- § 110.20 - Definitions
- § 110.30 - Solicitation of Industrial Coal Projects
- § 110.40 - Application
- § 110.50 - Application Review Procedures
- § 110.60 - Determination by the Illinois Coal Development Board
- § 110.70 - State Financing
- § 110.80 - Loan Agreement
- § 110.90 - Repayment of State Financing
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 10 Ill. Reg. 5576, effective March 31, 1986; recodified from the Department of Energy and Natural Resources to the Department of Commerce and Community Affairs at 26 Ill. Reg. 6014.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Build Illinois Bond Act [30 ILCS 425 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.