Part 337 - PHYSICAL PROTECTION OF CATEGORY 1 AND CATEGORY 2 QUANTITIES OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL
- Subpart A - GENERAL INFORMATION (§ 337.10 to 337.50)
- Subpart B - BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS AND ACCESS CONTROL PROGRAM (§ 337.1010 to 337.1070)
- Subpart C - PHYSICAL PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS DURING USE (§ 337.2010 to 337.2090)
- Subpart D - PHYSICAL PROTECTION IN TRANSIT (§ 337.3010 to 337.3060)
- Subpart E - RECORDS (§ 337.5010 to 337.5020)
- Subpart F - ENFORCEMENT (§ 337.6010)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 10 of the Radiation Protection Act of 1990 [ 420 ILCS 40/10 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.