Part 609 - ACCESS TO FACILITIES FOR TREATMENT, STORAGE, OR DISPOSAL OF LOW-LEVEL RADIOACTIVE WASTE
- § 609.10 - Purpose and Applicability
- § 609.20 - Definitions
- § 609.30 - Prohibited Activities
- § 609.40 - Permit Requirements and Application Procedures
- § 609.50 - Waste Shipment Tracking Process
- § 609.60 - Standards for Issuance of Transaction Reference Number
- § 609.65 - Transaction Reference Number and Waste Shipment Tracking Process (Repealed)
- § 609.70 - Suspension, Revocation or Voluntary Termination of Permits
- § 609.80 - Penalties
- § 609.90 - Exemptions
- § 609.100 - Administrative Appeal and Hearing
- Appendix A - Electronic Data Transmission, version 19
- Table A-1 - Detailed listing of data elements
- Table A-2 - Data element definitions
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 8 and 9 of the Illinois Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management Act [420 ILCS 20/8 and 9 ], the Radioactive Waste Tracking and Permitting Act [420 ILCS 37 ], the Central Midwest Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Act [45 ILCS 140 ], the Radioactive Waste Compact Enforcement Act [45 ILCS 141 ] and the federal Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Amendments Act of 1985 ( P.L. 99-240 ).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.