Part 184 - PROCEDURES FOR REVIEW OF PETITIONS FOR MERCURY PRODUCT EXEMPTIONS (REPEALED)
- Subpart A - GENERAL (REPEALED) (§ 184.100 to 184.106)
- Subpart B - REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENSE (REPEALED) (§ 184.200 to 184.207)
- Subpart C - LICENSE VALIDITY AND RENEWAL (REPEALED) (§ 184.300 to 184.302)
- Subpart D - FEES (REPEALED) (§ 184.400 to 184.403)
- Subpart E - DENIAL, REFUSAL TO RENEW, SUSPENSION AND REVOCATION OF LICENSES (REPEALED) (§ 184.500 to 184.506)
- Subpart F - RECIPROCITY (REPEALED) (§ 184.600)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
Adopted at 18 Ill. Reg. 16906, effective November 15, 1994.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Industrial Hygiene Licensing Act [225 ILCS 52 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.