Part 245 - ODORS
- § 245.100 - Definitions
- § 245.101 - Incorporation by Reference
- § 245.120 - Inedible Rendering Process
- § 245.121 - Objectionable Odor Nuisance Determination
- Appendix A - Rule into Section Table, version 30
- Appendix B - Section into Rule Table, version 22
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
Adopted as Chapter 2: Air Pollution, Part VIII: Odors in R71-23, 4 PCB 191, filed and effective April 14, 1972; codified at 7 Ill. Reg. 13635.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 10 and authorized by Section 27 of the Environmental Protection Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 111½, pars. 1010 and 1027).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.