Part 264 - INTERPRETATION OF POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD RULES AND RELATED DEFINITIONS CONCERNING GRAIN HANDLING AND GRAIN DRYING OPERATIONS (REPEALED)
- § 264.101 - Statutory Authority (Repealed)
- § 264.102 - Determination of New and Existing Grain Handling Operations (Repealed)
- § 264.103 - Annual Grain Through-put (Repealed)
- § 264.104 - Control Equipment Requirements (Repealed)
- § 264.105 - One-turn Storage (Repealed)
- Appendix A - Rule into Section Table (Repealed), version 31
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
"Interpretation of Rule 203(d)(9)(F) of the Pollution Control Board Rules and Regulations, Chapter 2: Air Pollution and Related Definitions Concerning Grain Handling and Grain Drying Operations," filed and effective December 30, 1977; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 1449.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 4 and 39 of the Environmental Protection Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 111½, pars. 1004 and 1039).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.