Subpart D - CHICAGO AREA WATERWAY SYSTEM AND LOWER DES PLAINES RIVER WATER QUALITY STANDARDS AND INDIGENOUS AQUATIC LIFE STANDARDS
- § 302.401 - Scope and Applicability
- § 302.402 - Purpose
- § 302.403 - Unnatural Sludge
- § 302.404 - pH
- § 302.405 - Dissolved Oxygen
- § 302.406 - Fecal Coliform (Repealed)
- § 302.407 - Chemical Constituents
- § 302.408 - Temperature
- § 302.409 - Cyanide for the South Fork of the South Branch of the Chicago River (Bubbly Creek)
- § 302.410 - Other Toxic Substances
- § 302.412 - Total Ammonia Nitrogen
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.