Part 325 - PERMIT FEES FOR NATIONAL POLLUTANT DISCHARGE ELIMINATION SYSTEM PERMITS AND DOMESTIC SEWAGE SLUDGE GENERATOR OR SLUDGE USER PERMITS
- Subpart A - GENERAL (§ 325.100 to 325.120)
- Subpart B - PROCEDURES FOR DETERMINATION AND PAYMENT OF FEES FOR NPDES PERMITS AND SLUDGE GENERATOR OR SLUDGE USER PERMITS (§ 325.205 to 325.235)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR PROCESSING PERMIT APPLICATIONS AND NOTICES OF INTENT FOR WHICH FEES APPLY (§ 325.310 to 325.320)
- Subpart D - NOTICES, TERMINATIONS AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP (§ 325.410 to 325.435)
- Subpart E - RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES (§ 325.510 to 325.530)
- Subpart F - FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SECTION 12.5 OF THE ACT (§ 325.605 to 325.620)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
Adopted at 34 Ill. Reg. 10056, effective June 29, 2010; amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 7484, effective June 1, 2013.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 12.5 of the Environmental Protection Act [415 ILCS 5/12.5 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.