Subpart E - APPLICATION OF WHOLE EFFLUENT TOXICITY REQUIREMENTS
- § 352.500 - Procedures for Establishing Permit Limits and Special Provisions for the Potential to Exceed Determination
- § 352.520 - Whole Effluent Toxicity Data
- § 352.530 - Estimation of Projected Effluent Quality (PEQ)
- § 352.540 - Calculation of Preliminary Effluent Limitation (PEL)
- § 352.550 - Establishing Whole Effluent Toxicity Conditions
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.