Subpart G - CERTIFICATE RENEWAL, RESTORATION AND REQUIRED TRAINING
- § 380.700 - Certificate Expiration
- § 380.705 - Certificate Renewal Application
- § 380.710 - Restoration of Expired Certificates
- § 380.715 - Training Renewal Requirements
- § 380.720 - Training Criteria
- § 380.725 - Calculation of Training Hours
- § 380.730 - Proof of Training Records, Recordkeeping, and Audits
- § 380.735 - Submission of Training Hours
- § 380.740 - Waiver of Required Training
- § 380.745 - Issuance of Renewed and Restored Certificates
- § 380.750 - Renewal of Sanctioned Certificates
- § 380.755 - Voluntary Reduction of Certification
- § 380.760 - Contested Renewal, Restoration, and Training Determinations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.