Part 670 - MINIMAL HAZARD CERTIFICATION
- Subpart A - GENERAL (§ 670.101 to 670.107)
- Subpart B - MINIMAL HAZARD CERTIFICATION SYSTEM (§ 670.201 to 670.217)
- Subpart C - USE AND MANAGEMENT OF CONTAINERS (§ 670.301)
- Subpart D - USE AND MANAGEMENT OF ABOVE GROUND TANKS (§ 670.401)
- Subpart E - USE AND MANAGEMENT OF WASTE PILES (§ 670.501)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
Adopted at 18 Ill. Reg. 10122, effective June 17, 1994.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 14.5 of the Illinois Environmental Protection Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 111 ½, par. 1014.5 ) [415 ILCS 5/14.5 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.