Part 722 - STANDARDS APPLICABLE TO GENERATORS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE
- Subpart A - GENERAL (§ 722.101 to 722.118)
- Subpart B - MANIFEST REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO SMALL AND LARGE QUANTITY GENERATORS (§ 722.120 to 722.127)
- Subpart C - PRE-TRANSPORT REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO SMALL AND LARGE QUANTITY GENERATORS (§ 722.130 to 722.135)
- Subpart D - RECORDKEEPING AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO SMALL AND LARGE QUANTITY GENERATORS (§ 722.140 to 722.144)
- Subpart E - EXPORTS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE (§ 722.150 to 722.158)
- Subpart F - IMPORTS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE (§ 722.160)
- Subpart G - FARMERS (§ 722.170)
- Subpart H - TRANSBOUNDARY SHIPMENTS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE FOR RECOVERY OR DISPOSAL (§ 722.180 to 722.189)
- Subpart K - ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS FOR HAZARDOUS WASTE DETERMINATION AND ACCUMULATION OF UNWANTED MATERIAL FOR LABORATORIES OWNED BY ELIGIBLE ACADEMIC ENTITIES (§ 722.300 to 722.316)
- Subpart L - ALTERNATIVE STANDARDS FOR EPISODIC GENERATION (§ 722.330 to 722.333)
- Subpart M - PREPAREDNESS, PREVENTION, AND EMERGENCY PROCEDURES FOR LARGE QUANTITY GENERATORS (§ 722.350 to 722.365)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 7.2 and 22.4 and authorized by Section 27 of the Environmental Protection Act [415 ILCS 5/7.2, 22.4, and 27].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.