Part 726 - STANDARDS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF SPECIFIC HAZARDOUS WASTE AND SPECIFIC TYPES OF HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT FACILITIES
- Subpart A - GENERAL (§ 726.102)
- Subpart C - RECYCLABLE MATERIALS USED IN A MANNER CONSTITUTING DISPOSAL (§ 726.120 to 726.123)
- Subpart D - HAZARDOUS WASTE BURNED FOR ENERGY RECOVERY (§ 726.130 to 726.136)
- Subpart E - USED OIL BURNED FOR ENERGY RECOVERY (REPEALED) (§ 726.140 to 726.144)
- Subpart F - RECYCLABLE MATERIALS UTILIZED FOR PRECIOUS METAL RECOVERY (§ 726.170)
- Subpart G - SPENT LEAD-ACID BATTERIES BEING RECLAIMED (§ 726.180)
- Subpart H - HAZARDOUS WASTE BURNED IN BOILERS AND INDUSTRIAL FURNACES (§ 726.200 to 726.219)
- Subpart M - MILITARY MUNITIONS (§ 726.300 to 726.306)
- Subpart N - CONDITIONAL EXEMPTION FOR LOW-LEVEL MIXED WASTE STORAGE, TREATMENT, TRANSPORTATION AND DISPOSAL (§ 726.310 to 726.460)
- Subpart P - HAZARDOUS WASTE PHARMACEUTICALS (§ 726.600 to 726.610)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 7.2 and 22.4 and authorized by Section 27 of the Environmental Protection Act [415 ILCS 5/7.2, 22.4 and 27].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.