Part 739 - STANDARDS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF USED OIL
- Subpart A - DEFINITIONS (§ 739.100)
- Subpart B - APPLICABILITY (§ 739.110 to 739.113)
- Subpart C - STANDARDS FOR USED OIL GENERATORS (§ 739.120 to 739.124)
- Subpart D - STANDARDS FOR USED OIL COLLECTION CENTERS AND AGGREGATION POINTS (§ 739.130 to 739.132)
- Subpart E - STANDARDS FOR USED OIL TRANSPORTER AND TRANSFER FACILITIES (§ 739.140 to 739.147)
- Subpart F - STANDARDS FOR USED OIL PROCESSORS (§ 739.150 to 739.159)
- Subpart G - STANDARDS FOR USED OIL BURNERS THAT BURN OFF-SPECIFICATION USED OIL FOR ENERGY RECOVERY (§ 739.160 to 739.167)
- Subpart H - STANDARDS FOR USED OIL FUEL MARKETERS (§ 739.170 to 739.175)
- Subpart I - DISPOSAL OF USED OIL (§ 739.180 to 739.182)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 7.2 and 22.4 and authorized by Section 27 of the Environmental Protection Act [415 ILCS 5/7.2, 22.4, and 27].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.