Subpart A - GENERAL PROCEDURES
- § 813.101 - Scope and Applicability
- § 813.102 - Delivery of Permit Application
- § 813.103 - Agency Decision Deadlines
- § 813.104 - Standards for Issuance of a Permit
- § 813.105 - Standards for Denial of a Permit
- § 813.106 - Permit Appeals
- § 813.107 - Permit No Defense
- § 813.108 - Term of Permit
- § 813.109 - Transfer of Permits
- § 813.110 - Adjusted Standards to Engage in Experimental Practices
- § 813.111 - Agency Review of Contaminant Transport Models
- § 813.112 - Research, Development, and Demonstration Permits for MSWLFs
- § 813.113 - Electronic Reporting
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.