Part 1110 - EDUCATION PURCHASING PROGRAM
- § 1110.10 - Purpose and Scope
- § 1110.20 - Definitions
- § 1110.30 - State Education Purchasing Entity
- § 1110.35 - Procurement of Statewide Education Master Contracts
- § 1110.40 - Certification of Education Purchasing Contracts
- § 1110.50 - Participation by Educational Entities
- § 1110.60 - Provision of Information and Definition of Key Categories
- § 1110.70 - Process for Submitting Contracts for Certification
- § 1110.80 - Selecting Contracts for Certification
- § 1110.90 - Certification of Other Governmental Entities' Cooperative Purchasing Programs
- § 1110.100 - Evaluation of Education Purchasing Contracts
- § 1110.110 - Withdrawal of Certification
Adopted at 30 Ill. Reg. 8563, effective April 21, 2006.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Article 28A of the School Code [105 ILCS 5/Art. 28A] and authorized by Section 28A-20 of the School Code [105 ILCS 5/28A-20].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.