Part 4400 - STATE RECORDS COMMISSION
- § 4400.10 - General
- § 4400.20 - Definitions
- § 4400.22 - Incorporations by Reference
- § 4400.25 - Record Management
- § 4400.30 - Procedures for Compiling and Submitting Lists and Schedules of Records for Disposal
- § 4400.40 - Procedures for the Physical Destruction or Other Disposition of Records Proposed for Disposal
- § 4400.50 - Standards for the Reproduction of Records by Microphotographic and Electronic Microimaging Processes with a View to the Disposal of the Original Records
- § 4400.60 - Minimum Standards of Quality for Permanent Record Photographic Original Microfilm
- § 4400.70 - Digital Reproduction
- § 4400.80 - Management of Electronic Records
- Appendix A - Inventory Work Sheet (Repealed), version 4
- Appendix B - Records Retention Schedule (Application for Authority to Dispose of State Records) (Repealed), version 3
- Appendix C - Records Disposal Certificate (Repealed), version 2
- Appendix D - Archives Records Transfer Sheet (Repealed), version 2
- Appendix E - Sustainable File Formats for Electronic Records - A Guide for Government Agencies, version 2
- Appendix F - Reliable Storage Media for Electronic Records - A Guide for Government Agencies
Amended May 28, 1976; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 8927; recodified from 44 Ill. Adm. Code 4100 (Secretary of State) to 44 Ill. Adm. Code 4400 (State Records Commission) at 9 Ill. Reg. 15547; amended at 10 Ill. Reg. 1965, effective January 8, 1986; amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 7444, effective May 1, 1989; amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 8572, effective June 4, 2007; amended at 32 Ill. Reg. 17976, effective November 6, 2008; amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 7798, effective May 22, 2013.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the State Records Act [5 ILCS 160].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.