Part 4500 - LOCAL RECORDS COMMISSION OF COOK COUNTY
- § 4500.10 - General
- § 4500.20 - Definitions
- § 4500.22 - Incorporations by Reference
- § 4500.30 - Procedures for Compiling and Submitting Lists and Schedules of Records Proposed for Disposal
- § 4500.40 - Procedures for the Physical Destruction or Other Disposition of Records Proposed for Disposal
- § 4500.50 - Standards for the Reproduction of Records by Microphotographic and Electronic Microimaging Processes with a View to the Disposal of the Original Records
- § 4500.60 - Minimum Standards of Quality for Permanent Record Photographic Microcopying Film
- § 4500.70 - Digital Reproduction
- § 4500.80 - Management of Electronic Records
- Appendix A - Sustainable File Formats for Electronic Records - A Guide for Government Agencies, version 5
- Appendix B - Reliable Storage Media for Electronic Records - A Guide for Government Agencies, version 4
Adopted at 11 Ill. Reg. 2803, effective February 26, 1987.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Local Records Act [50 ILCS 205].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.