Part 7000 - GRANT ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY ACT
- Subpart A - GENERAL (§ 7000.10 to 7000.95)
- Subpart B - GOVERNOR'S OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET (GOMB) RESPONSIBILITIES (§ 7000.100 to 7000.120)
- Subpart C - STATE AGENCY RESPONSIBILITIES AND IMPLEMENTATION (§ 7000.200 to 7000.260)
- Subpart D - STATE AND FEDERAL PASS-THROUGH PRE-AWARD REQUIREMENTS (§ 7000.300 to 7000.370)
- Subpart E - STATE POST-AWARD REQUIREMENTS (§ 7000.400 to 7000.450)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Grant Accountability and Transparency Act [ 30 ILCS 708 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.