Part 1704 - SEGREGATION OF ACCIDENT AND HEALTH BUSINESS
- § 1704.10 - Authorization of Fraternal Benefit Societies to Write Accident and Health Insurance
- § 1704.20 - Establishment and Maintenance of Separate Accounts
- § 1704.30 - Provision for Payment
- § 1704.40 - Prohibition of Transfer of Money Collected to Pay for Losses
- § 1704.50 - Deficiency in Accounts
- § 1704.60 - Transferral of Accounts to Other Societies
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Filed July 11, 1958; codified at 7 Ill. Reg. 892.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Article XVII and authorized by Section 401 of the Illinois Insurance Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 73, pars. 894 et seq. and 1013).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.