Part 2040 - TEMPORARY HEALTH COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS DURING AN EPIDEMIC OR PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY
- § 2040.10 - Purpose
- § 2040.20 - Applicability
- § 2040.30 - Definitions
- § 2040.40 - Grace Periods and Terminations for Nonpayment of Premium
- § 2040.50 - Employee Eligibility for Existing Group Coverage
- § 2040.60 - Minimum Employment Required for Statutory Continuation Coverages
- § 2040.70 - Special Enrollment Effective Date for Off-Exchange Coverage
- § 2040.80 - Access to Covered Prescription Drugs
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 143, 155.36, and 355a of the Illinois Insurance Code [215 ILCS 5], Sections 1-2, 4-13, and 5-7 of the Health Maintenance Organization Act [215 ILCS 125], Section 45.1 of the Managed Care Reform and Patient Rights Act [215 ILCS 134], and Sections 10 and 13 of the Voluntary Health Services Plans Act [215 ILCS 165], and authorized by Sections 355a and 401 of the Code, Sections 1-2 and 5-7 of the Health Maintenance Organization Act, Section 105 of the Managed Care Reform and Patient Rights Act, and Section 10 of the Voluntary Health Services Plans Act.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.