Part 2520 - ANNUAL STATE FIRE MARSHAL TAX (REPEALED)
- § 2520.10 - Purpose (Repealed)
- § 2520.20 - Applicability (Repealed)
- § 2520.30 - Severability (Repealed)
- § 2520.40 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § 2520.50 - Calculation of the State Fire Marshal Tax (Repealed)
- § 2520.60 - Payment Schedule for the State Fire Marshal Tax (Repealed)
- § 2520.70 - State Fire Marshal Tax Return Filing Requirements (Repealed)
- § 2520.80 - Civil Penalties and Interest (Repealed)
- § 2520.90 - Hearings (Repealed)
- ILLUSTRATION A - Annual State Fire Marshal Tax Return (Repealed), version 23
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 22 Ill. Reg. 268, effective December 21, 1998.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 12 of the Fire Investigation Act [ 425 ILCS 25/12 ] and authorized by Section 401 of the Illinois Insurance Code [ 215 ILCS 5/401 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.