Part 2908 - WORKERS' COMPENSATION ELECTRONIC AND STANDARDIZED PAPER BILLING
- § 2908.10 - Applicability
- § 2908.20 - Purpose and Scope
- § 2908.30 - Definitions
- § 2908.40 - Formats for Electronic Medical Bill Processing
- § 2908.50 - Billing Code Sets
- § 2908.60 - Electronic Medical Billing, Reimbursement and Documentation
- § 2908.70 - Employer, Insurance Carrier, Managed Care Organization or Agents' Receipt of Medical Bills from Health Care Providers
- § 2908.80 - Communication Between Health Care Providers and Payers
- § 2908.90 - Medical Documentation Necessary for Billing Adjudication
- § 2908.100 - Administrative Fines
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 8.2a of the Workers' Compensation Act [ 820 ILCS 305/8.2a ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.